- Dance Days 2013 – Improving standards for all to see
- The BBO's annual Dance Days event was once again held at the state of the art facilities of...
- Teaching Qualifications Graduation Ceremony
- Our Annual Teacing Qualifications Award Ceremony was, once again, a very pleasurable event....
- The Dancer 2013 - out soon!!
- The next edition of the ever-popular Dancer magazine will be out in June. For the first...
- Hilda Tappenden - A Tribute
- Hilda Tappenden, Former BBO Director The BBO was very sad to learn of the de...
Welcome to the BBO
After 83 years the BBO moved from its home at Woolborough House to temporary offices in Hammersmith at the end of 2013. Whilst it was a sad day for everyone, we are all very excited about the future and have already started the search for our new London Headquarters and Studios. We are keeping an open mind as to where this might be situated as we are looking for premises that the BBO can be proud of and that will serve all our needs as we continue to grow.
Our immediate development plans include rebranding the BBO (including a total overhaul of the BBO website) as well as a complete review of the BBO Syllabus. We are looking forward to providing new and exciting events and opportunities for both our members and a wider audience.
As the BBO continues to grow we have engaged two new members of the team and I would like to welcome Jonathan Maydew and Alan Dawes who have taken up the posts of Head of Communications & Events and Financial Controller respectively. These new additions will ensure that we can deliver the plans that we have for the BBO and both are looking forward to meeting you at one of the BBO’s upcoming events in the near future.
Chief Executive Officer
Dance Days 2013
All images: photography by Tim Cross