- Dance Days 2013 – Improving standards for all to see
- Teaching Qualifications Graduation Ceremony
- The Dancer 2013 - out soon!!
- Hilda Tappenden - A Tribute
- Jenny King - A Tribute
- Irene Turnell - A Tribute
- Pauline Steel - A Tribute
- Matt Maddox - A Tribute
- Hilda Tappenden Legacy
- Bolshoi Cinema Offer for BBO Members!
Headquarters Community Dance Classes
Posted by bbo on 21 January, 2010 16:53
Headquarters Community Dance Classes — held on Tuesdays,Wednesday and Saturdays. Classes available for all ages and abilities in Ballet, Tap or Modern Jazz Dance. Qualified and experienced staff — private tuition available. All classes held at our studios in Barnes. At present, classes include:
- Baby Ballet Starter classes for young children up to approx. 5 years. The emphasis in this class is to have fun with movement and imagination
- Junior Dance Classes for children providing an opportunity to experience dance and style/technique
- Graded Ballet These classes are a development of the junior level of study, for those with some dance experience to begin to develop technique and musicality
- Intermediate/ Advanced Ballet A class for students who wish to develop their ballet skills and gain a fuller understanding of technique through the introduction of more complex and sophisticated study. Classes move at a faster pace and can be technically demanding
- Adult Beginner Ballet This class is a great opportunity to experience ballet for fitness and fun
- Opportunities to take BBO dance examinations offered for all
For further information please call 0208 748 1241 or email: email@example.com.